Saturday 5 November 2011

Missed Me?

I haven't had a moment to myself this week so I decided that an otherwise boring Saturday evening would suit to try and catch up with this thing.

So, I've been out this week with the Superior Human three times, he's great but I keep trying to make him take me away with him for more adventures and he never does.  One day I'll smuggle myself into his car and go off on a little Superior tour.  Yes, that sounds grand.

Then another new human came to my house to meet me and said I'm gorgeous and very clever.  Well, while I already know this it's nice to be reminded.  Anyway, this new human appears to be another Superior one and is going to take me out next week to see how I get on with her and the Superior Beings that she also takes out.  I'm very much looking forward to that, more friends for me!

I was out on Thursday with a superior being sitter person.  It didn't go very well, I'm not going to be going back to her again.  She is brilliant but she has two of her own Superior Beings and one of them really didn't like me.  I tried hard to be nice and friendly but it didn't work.  My human and me think that it's not very fair if me being around will upset the other Superior Being so I might just go with that human if its an emergency walk.

My human had to go to the vet yesterday so I stayed at home with one of my favourite visitor humans.  He was doing something called Work so I was very good and didn't bother him too much.  I'm not too sure what work is but it seems to consist of talking on his noisy metal contraption a lot.  My human does that, I think its like a bone because most humans seem to carry them around and wont let other humans touch them.  Yes, I think that they are human bones.

When my human got home yesterday she was very tired again, the vets seem to make her more tired than she usually is but I'm not sure why.  Anyway, she went to have a sleep and I went with her to make sure she was ok.  I had to wake her up to give me my dinner but she didn't mind and then later I woke her up again to let me out in my garden.  My human is really kind, she doesn't get annoyed at all and gives me loads of cuddles.

Today I've been making my human play with me and my toys and we went to my park for a little while too.  She says that tonight there might be some loud noises called Bangs and some pretty lights in the sky.  Apparently humans do this deliberately today I'm not sure what the point of it all is but so long as it doesn't wake me up I don't care.  I'm not scared of loud noises* or lights so I'll just tell her she shouldn't be either.

Now I need my dinner.




*note from Danté's human: he certainly doesn't mind loud noises having been in the city this week when the One O'Clock Gun went off.  I jumped a mile, he just looked over his shoulder and carried on walking.

1 comment:

  1. Finn says to ignore the bangs, they only get worse if you give them attention.

    ReplyDelete