Monday 31 October 2011

Very Naughty Day

My human and I had a grand adventure today.  First she went to a shop called a post office, I got tied up outside it and I was very unhappy about that.  I made sure that everyone walking past and inside the post office knew it by jumping around and barking very loudly and sharply.  My human told me I'm an embarrassment and that she can't take me anywhere.  Pah.

Then we went on a Bus Contraption to the city where we had a very nice walk through a place called Prince's St Gardens.  I was more interested in the squirrels and pigeons than anything else but when I tried to pull her along to chase a crow she said I shouldn't even think about it.  She's such a spoilsport!

After all of that we met a new human but I just ignored him.  I'm good at ignoring people, right now I'm ignoring my human.

My human let me off my lead for a run and then I wouldn't go back to her.  I pretended I couldn't hear her and when she and the new human got too close I knew they wanted to catch me so I kept running away.

Yes, a very very naughty and enjoyable day.

2 comments: