Friday 27 July 2012

Holidays

My human and I have been on our holidays.  I've been staying with my superior human and their superior beings and have had a brilliant time!  I think my human should get another superior being so I can run around and play fight all day long.  I don't think my human will do that until we live in a different house but I can keep my paws crossed.  My human went to visit her parents and I think she had a good time.

It has been very hot this week, too hot to get up to much mischief.  I did have a sore eye and my superior human thought I might have to go and see the vet but it got better by itself.  I like going to the vet, lots of pats, hugs and treats in there.  I always get told I'm such a lovely good boy, but I do know that already!

No comments:

Post a Comment