Friday 6 July 2012

Wet Wet Wet

I'm not referring to my human's terrible taste in music but the weather outside.  It is so wet at the moment and there have been these strange loud noises in the sky and flashing lights too.  I know it's not fireworks -- I love watching fireworks with all their pretty colours and shapes, so I'm not too sure what these recent bangs are.  Anyway, when the flashes and bangs come so does the rain and lots of it.

Me and superior human and the other superior beings have been soaked every single day and when I've been out with my human we've been soaked too.  I don't really like rain but I do like walks so I put up with being wet.  My human says I'm funny because I love going in rivers and puddles so she doesn't understand why I'm not keen on rain.  I can't explain it, it's just different.


No comments:

Post a Comment