Thursday 29 September 2011

Batty

I managed to get my human to take me out to the park this evening.  Being lazy all day is nice but I do love a run around with my ball.  We saw a few other humans and a couple of other Superior Beings like myself but my human wasn't amused when I ignored her and tried to play with the others.  Earlier this afternoon she told me I was driving her batty because I wouldn't pick a spot and lie down, I kept getting up and moving to cool spots on the floor.

Well, that was a funny thing for my human to say because at the park there were lots of strange little creatures flying around.  I knew they weren't birds, well not any kind of bird I've seen before and they were moving so fast I had to run in circles to keep watching them.  My human said that they are bats but she didn't say they were driving her batty.  The cheek.  The wretched things were flying around in circles above my human and me when all I wanted to do was play with my ball.

I think my human rather likes bats, she didn't make any noise or try to run away.  Not like the other human I saw.  That human looked really scared.  Honestly, the tiny little things weren't interested.  In fact, those bats are more aloof than I am with the humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment