Monday 26 September 2011

Non Stop

It's been a busy day in Dante Towers.  I got three parcels in the post and now have a few more toys, new collar and lead and a huge bag of food.  One of the delivery humans gave me a pat but I didn't mind.  This afternoon I had a surprise visitor who brought me a toy which I really like and am carrying around with me.  He was a nice human but too strong for me to pull along on our walk.  I didn't know what a visitor was until today but it seems that a visitor is when a new human comes to Dante Towers to drink tea and bring toys.  Visitor and my human drank tea while I chewed on a rawhide bone.  I was bored with their chitter chatter anyway.  Why do the humans seem to talk so much?  Us superior beings don't bother with all that, just a quick sniff of a bum and wag of a tail then on with the playing.  We have our priorities right.

The human thinks that we're going on a bus tomorrow to see if I like it.  I'm not sure if I'll play along or say I'm not going to do it.  Perhaps if I am able to bribe some treats as a reward for behaving well and I get a walk at the end of it then I'll decide to co-operate.  I have a master plan, of course.  The human doesn't suspect a thing.  It mainly involves as many treats and nice things as I can get for the minimum effort and the human will never guess what I'm up to.

I'm tired now, I've earned a snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment