Tuesday 27 September 2011

Duped

Last night I was duped by the human.  She made out that we were going for a run in the park but actually it was a test and we went on a monstrous contraption called a Bus.  Thank goodness we didn't go very far as it was the most unexciting thing I have ever experienced.  Worse even than the chit chat that the humans have with each other.  Anyway, I did get a good run around in an enormous park after getting off the Bus Contraption and that did sort of make up for the indignity of it all.

Today I was taken to a shop to get a new tag for my collar.  The human got her name and phone number written on it which is all fine unless some inferior being thinks that's actually my name.  So if I get lost she'll get a phone call on that noisy thing she carries around everywhere with her.  Really, she treats it as if it's a bone or something actually precious.  Noisy piece of metal rubbish.

It was hot outside this afternoon, I didn't enjoy the walk to the shops very much there was lots of traffic and noise.  No, I like my parks a lot better - even if I do get taken on that Bus Contraption to get to one.  Hopefully the human will realise I don't particularly like going on the Bus and will walk me everywhere instead but I suspect she intends to take me more places on it.

I don't intend to get duped in this way again.  I must restore my superiority before the human thinks she is in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment