Friday 30 September 2011

Why, Why, Why

My human is definitely a really strange sort of creature.  She thinks it's a good idea to go out and play in the heat.  Play!  All I wanted to do was lie indoors and sleep but oh no, she was out in the garden with my tennis ball in her hand trying to make me run around.  Well, I was having none of it so when she threw my ball, I sauntered up the garden after it, had a sniff then sauntered back.  She then went and collected it, brought it back and threw it again.  So that continued until she finally caught on that I wasn't interested and we came back inside.  Humans really do have the strangest of ideas.

This evening I've been snoozing and dozing.  I had my dinner then went and found a plastic tub to play with.  I was ready to get in trouble for that but my human didn't seem too bothered.  She's so laid back, not much ever appears to bother her.  Well, not much aside from being in the park and me ignoring her.  She has this whistle thing and it is seriously loud.  I think it must wake up every superior being in the neighbourhood nevermind the inferior humans.

Time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment