Saturday 1 October 2011

Only A Week

I've been living with my human for a whole week now and I really like it here.  We've been on loads of adventures already and I think that there might be more adventures to come and I hope I'm right because I love adventures.

Today has been nice and quiet.  We had a visit from that human who was round the other day but he didn't bring me a toy this time.  My human says I shouldn't be expecting toys from everyone who we see but I don't agree with that.  I think everyone should bring me toys and pour out affection on me, especially the postman who wasn't very happy when I took the post out of his hand when he pushed it through the letter box.  I didn't bite him or anything and I wouldn't do such a thing but I did scare him by pulling the letters in.  My human told me off for that but I was only trying to help.

After the visitor human left I had an afternoon snooze and then made my human take me out to the park.  We met another superior being and her human while we were there but I wasn't allowed to play with her because she's hurt her leg.  She was talking to me very loudly in our superior language and her human kept saying for her to be quiet.  I was laughing but I didn't talk back.  The grass was lovely and wet in the park so I made the most of it by rolling around and crawling along on my belly.  I was soaked when it was hometime but I don't mind - I like water.  My human was wet all up to her knees and I don't think she was very happy about the mud, she says I made it worse by jumping on her when she had my ball but she didn't sound cross and she was smiling.

Tonight I plan to sleep, eat and sleep.  Then sleep a bit more.  It's hard work being this brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment