Monday 17 October 2011

Bog Dog

I had a wonderful time this afternoon.  The superior human who was here the other day came back again but this time he took me out for a run and play with another dog.  It was such a rainy day I got totally soaking wet but superior human gave me a good rub down with a towel before he brought me home.  When I got out of his car to go to my door I got all wet again so my human had to give me another rub down, she took my collars off too so that my neck can dry properly and not get irritated.  I can't wait for the superior human to come back again, he really likes me but everyone does I know, he called me a fantastic dog and said I'm really brilliant but he said that to my human not to me so it must be true.

When I got home I was still looking to play but my human had other ideas.  She decided it would be better to unpack the new hoover contraption thing.  Not only that but she also thought that she needed to try it out.  Next time I see her getting that thing ready to roar I'll be very fast in telling her that it's a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment