Thursday 20 October 2011

Busy Days

My human had to go and see the vet yesterday, she was gone for hours and I did wonder if she was going to ever come home.  I wasn't on my own though.  The superior human took me out for a long run with my new superior being friend and when he took me home one of my visitor humans was here to spend all afternoon keeping me company.  I tried hard to be very well behaved and I think I managed that quite well.  My visitor human gave me loads of attention and she spent ages playing with me and then gave me my treat ball and a bone!  I've got her figured out already, all I need to do is look gorgeous and drop little hints and I get anything I want, it's like magic.

When my human got home I knew she was feeling tired because of how her face looked so I didn't jump around too much.  She and my visitor human had a drink of that hot stuff that humans like and then my visitor human had to go away to do other things.  I thought me and my human would have a rest but instead we went to my park to play for a while.  My human said she felt good after so I was very pleased about that.  She told me that she had to think about what her vet had been saying and the best place to do that was with me in my park.

Today has been very quiet, no-one has knocked at the door and my human hasn't been fiddling with that noisy metal bone she carries around with her.  She's been sleeping and I've been playing with my toys, chewing my bone and snoozing a bit too.  This evening she took me to my park again, I love going there and I'm learning that I can trust her all the time.


My new home and my new human aren't new any more, they're just mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dante, you were very good company yesterday and you know you don't get everything you want either. You really wanted me to open that box for you and I didn't! Thanks for a lovely afternoon. And you know you can trust your human :)

    ReplyDelete