Sunday 16 October 2011

Park In The Dark

My human has been acting even more strangely than usual today.  She was getting boxes and bags then emptying them out and going through all the things that was in them but then she was putting all that stuff back into different boxes.  She seemed to think this was a good thing?  I don't see any point in that at all.  I was very patient while all this was going on and she did give me a bone to chew on so to reward her I tried to pretend that I thought it was all a really good thing too.

We just came in from a very long run in the park.  It's dark outside but I don't care, not sure if my human is so relaxed about it though.  I heard her telling my girlfriend's human that she's going to get me a ball that shows up in the dark so that will be great fun!  Also I heard her say that I might be getting another new collar but one that I only get to wear at night, it's got lights in it or something and that will mean she can see me wherever I go.  I'm not sure I like that idea as much as the ball one, I rather like being totally black and able to disappear in the garden at night.  I will figure out a plan to outsmart her on this one, I don't want her thinking I'm not superior enough to win this.

I keep moving around and changing where I'm lying because I can't make my mind up if I want to be in the same room as my human and the ridiculous racket that comes from the lit up box thing which I believe is known as a Television.  I don't care what it's called when it's disturbing my peace!  But I like lying on the bed so I can watch things out of the window and snooze away in comfort that means leaving my human alone in the other room and I'm not sure she can be trusted, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment