Saturday 15 October 2011

Not Much

I don't have a lot to say for myself just now.  My human has just had her dinner, really what kind of time is this to have a meal?  I make sure to demand my food at reasonable times of day although I'm not complaining about being given a little nibble of her dinner just now, I had to make sure it was nice for her to have.

Today has been a lazy day.  I'd say it was quiet but it was the opposite.  That noisy metal contraption she insists on carrying around with her AND the noisy plastic contraption in my house were both doing their noisy thing all day and to be honest I find it all incredibly dull.  My human spends lots of time talking into those contraptions and seems to take delight in keeping me awake with her inane chit chat.

Added onto that was the number of visitor humans that came to bang on my door today.  One came and collected what's known as a hoover and I was very pleased by that because I don't like those then I got disappointed because it turns out that the parcel that caused all the upset yesterday contains a brand new one.  I may have to try and eat it.  Then a neighbour human came and said he had another parcel for me, I didn't know it was for me but lets face it; the majority of parcels are for me. The postie also came but I was busy at the time with a bone I borrowed** and so I ignored him.

Well that's it from me for today, I'm going to get my human to put some photos of me on here so you can see how extra handsome I am - the profile picture doesn't do me any justice.


  **note from Danté's human. he stole the bone out of the packet which is inside a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment