Saturday 22 October 2011

Uh Oh, I'm In Trouble

Let me explain, I'm not in trouble today because I've mostly* been very good.  Last night though I was in a lot of bother because I decided to go out for a walk.  Without my human.  I ran as fast as I could and my human came running** after me saying to come back.  To be honest I thought it was all rather funny but for some reason she did not.  Anyway, she eventually blackmailed me to come home by coming all the way up our road with one of my toys and by then I was fed up of playing*** and decided to go along with her ideas and come back home.  But, what I didn't realise was that my human was really upset.  She had water coming out of her eyes and going all over her face and I think she sounded a bit scared.  I gave her cuddles and licked her face clean and I will try never to do something like that again.

Today has been nice, my human has been having to sleep a lot so I've been keeping her company by snoozing on**** her bed, and occasionally getting down to get a toy to bring back and play with on her bed.  This evening she was feeling a bit better so she took me to my park to run around.  The postie human brought me a special thing that goes on my collar and at night it flashes different colours so that my human can see me in the dark.  She told me that because I'm a black dog and my park isn't bright enough this will help her a lot.  I like it too because it flashes and my ball glows.  Perfect but she wasn't amused at me trying to chase the Bat creatures...

Now it is time for more snoozing.


Note from Danté's human:
* except when he ran upstairs and tried to get in an open door to a neighbours flat.
** the term "running" is relative, i wasn't exactly sprinting. you might say "fast walking".
*** he wasn't fed up of playing, he just knew i'd have food on me.
**** when Danté says on my bed, he actually means in my bed. under the duvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment