Wednesday 5 October 2011

Busy Day

Well today has been quite busy but very exciting.

One of the humans from yesterday came to take me out for a walk again and we had a brilliant time.  She let me run around and play and I love doing that.  I managed to chase one of those strange squirrel creatures again but this time I went tearing straight after it.  Oh such good fun!  The walk human has taught me a couple of new tricks, I think my human was very impressed and happy that I'm being so good.  She just took me out today, her two superior beings from yesterday were at home but we had loads of fun.

Then another new human came to visit me and brought me a present.  Its a ball that food goes in and she taught me how to nose it along and make the treats fall out.  She told me I'm very clever to learn that so fast.  I got to chew a bone while my human and visitor human had a chat.  I am starting to think that all my human ever does is chat.


Last night was sort of funny, I was all tucked up and fast asleep and my human was too.  Then, in the dark and unexpectedly she started singing.  I don't like her singing in the daylight but it's 10x worse at night.  So I jumped up on top of her but it didn't stop her she just started singing something else!  What am I to do?  I decided to sit right on her back to make her stop breathing and eventually she did go quiet.  I'll have to remember that if she decides to sing ever again.

The song went a bit like agadoo doo doo shake a something up a tree.  It didn't even make sense!

Anyway, its time for a snooze to make up for the disturbance in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment