Saturday 8 October 2011

Two Day

I have to catch up with yesterday before I tell you about today so here goes.

Yesterday me and my human went on a Bus Contraption to visit all the other humans at Maggie's Centre.  I like going there because I get spoilt with cuddles and everyone tells me how wonderful I am.  Well, wonderful unless I go sniffing around in things that aren't any of my business...like the bees nest I dug up yesterday afternoon.  I got in a load of trouble for that.  But I didn't behave at all and when I was getting called back I ignored that and ran around instead.  I'm not naughty just high spirited.  Anyway, I was well behaved apart from that and got treats of these lovely little cakes and some other bits and pieces.  I'm such a cool superior being.

My human wasn't feeling well at all yesterday, I think that she needs to try and take things a bit easy so that she starts to feel better.  She has to go to the human vet soon so I'm getting looked after by a visitor human while mine is away.  On the Bus Contraption my human was snoozing so I sat very nice and quiet under the seat, to be honest I was snoozing too but I don't think anyone noticed.


Today it has been very wet and rainy.  I don't like going into my garden in the rain but I do love going to my park and getting as soaked as I possibly can.  My human took a ball for me to play with today so I went chasing back and forth with that but I made sure I rolled around on the grass to make sure I got covered in as much mud and water as I could.  The walk humans who took me out during the week have borrowed my human a lead and collar to help teach me not to pull.  On the way to my park today I only tried pulling once and on the way back I pulled to let my human know we were at our door.

Then when we got back inside I had the indignity of being dried off with a towel.  A towel! I'm a superior being, I should be dried with a hairdryer then wrapped in two fleece blankets.  But sadly my inferior human doesn't realise this.  Not only that but she has told me I'm to be given a shower.  That's pushing it more than a bit.  The nerve.

Also, she said that it was raining cats and dogs when we were at my park.  I looked as hard as I could but I never saw any other superior beings in my park and as for those cat thingies well, none of those either.

I'm going to go to sleep now and pretend to be asleep every time my human mentions the shower from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment