Thursday 27 October 2011

Up In The Air

I had a great day yesterday.  Me, my human, two human friends and their two superior beings all went out for a walk together.  I had the best time ever.  My human says I've got dreadful manners but I was just very very excited and wanting to play.  We went to some place that's up a hill and had to walk through a wood with loads of mud and old leaves which was great fun, then up on the hill was loads of rabbit poo and stuff for me to roll around in.  I don't think my human was very pleased with me for that but I thought it was funny.

We met loads of stranger humans with their superior beings so I chased around with some of them for a while, I did hear my human and our friend humans telling me to come back but I just pretended I couldn't hear them and carried on playing.

One of the best bits of the whole day was when the humans stopped to eat something they called a picnic.  This turned out to be lots of sandwiches, crisps and cakes.  I was very careful to make sure my human knew I would like to try bits of the picnic but I was good and shared with the two other superior beings.

The funniest thing was when my human got her paw stuck in a rabbit hole and fell right over on her face.  She wasn't hurt or anything so I think it's alright to laugh at her, she was laughing at herself too.  Honestly she always laughs when she falls over or walks into things.

Bedtime.

2 comments:

  1. What is it with your human and their obsession with tripping and falling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is probably because she knows I'm a superior being and she wants to be as close to me as possible. Or she's worshipping me and doesn't want anyone to figure that out...

    ReplyDelete