Tuesday 25 October 2011

What Is Maths Anyway

I haven't had the chance to update you all on what I've been doing because my human has been messing around doing something called "maths".  Whatever this maths thing is it takes a lot of her attention away from me and I really do feel completely neglected.  She only took me to the park for an hour on Sunday and for an hour and a bit today.  But that was after she unwillingly played with my toys with me for a few hours.  No, this maths thing is not good.

The superior human took me out yesterday and I had great fun with him and my superior being friend.  I like him a lot and tried to make him take me out again when he was saying goodbye to me and my human.  He just laughed, gave me another biscuit and told me he'll see me soon.  My point is that I got a biscuit.

Earlier on today I did something I knew was naughty but I didn't get into any trouble for it.  My human left a box of eggs sitting on the side in the kitchen and while she was drinking her tea I went and got it down.  I couldn't get it open so I chewed a hole in the end of it and got an egg out.  Once that was done I carried the egg out of my human's sight and ate it.  All of it.  The shell was great fun to crunch but it was doing that which got me caught.  Anyway, she just watched me eat the rest then went back to drinking her tea.  But she did warn me never to do that again.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment